Psychiatrist

Image result for  psychiatrist
Duty and Responsibility
  The duty of a psychiatrist is to examine patient for any mental disorder and prescribe medicine when needed.

Salary
 Average salary is $81,018 to 226,307

Education
 The education needed to become a psychiatrist is a doctoral or professional degree

Demand or need for this profession
 3 to 8 years in a residency program and must pass the U.S Medical Licensing Examination

Reflection
 I would love to become a psychiatrist because this job is really interesting to me. I would like to work in this job because I want to help others with problems. I also would like to prescribe medications because I want to see my future patients get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement