I am going be honest and say I have no idea what to say. I will just say a couple of things that got me mad today. Yeah, yeah, why not. First thing is I came tardy due to traffic. I just hate how we have to be at school so early. Why cant we start school at 8am. But anyways besides that I enjoy being in my high school. Another thing that got me mad today is 6th block. OML!!! I hate that class so much:(
But whatever, we have like those bad and good days in that class. I do not have it everyday so that is a good thing. See detention was not so bad in middle school but in high school it is like torture. MMMM.... it is so boring. It is so bad too. Anyways the new thing right now would be the iPhone X. Do not know why people are so overly hyped with it lol. It is just a phone like every other phone. I realized I love music class. I am currently playing the trumpet. I hope to become better at it because I still need a lot of practice. I have never done thing "blogging" thing. I usually write down my thoughts and ideas in a piece of paper. I guess I will say bye now because I have detention after school smh!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement