CLASS EVALOUTION

CLASS EVALUATION

  1.  One thing that I liked about this class were the SSS because they were very inspirational and meaningful to me. Another thing I liked about this class is we were taught to type faster. Lastly, the last thing I liked about this class was the teacher Mr. Haymore.
  2. I liked everything we did in this class honestly. I don't dislike anything.
  3. One recommendation I have for this class is not to put a lot of time in the medical research but do so in the SSS and Life Planning Journal.
  4. Yes, I do because I want to make sure I keep up with my goals and that I accomplish them. I will also try to write more goals on my journal.
  5. I guess I am not ready to be a C-T-R person 24/7, not because I am bad but because I make mistakes. One thing I will tell you is I will try to be a C-T-R person most of the time.
  6. One thing that I learned in this class and I will pass to others is the student success statements. I think those are very valuable.
  7. What I will always remember about this class is Mr. Haymore and how he always has a smile on his face. I thank you for being kind, loving, and inspirational to us. Truly wish you the best with the incoming freshman and any other classes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement

Trauma Nurse