SSS

"A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder."- Thomas Carlyle

 Boi!!! Today has been a long day and so has this statement. This has been the longest time we have talked in a SSS. Broo like 30 minutes on it. But not going to lie it is worth spending a lot of time. It focuses on goals. And how keeping your mind on a goal is important. Yes, I agree but sometimes I just give up on the goal because either idc anymore or yeah I just do not give.

 The only thing I care about is soccer because I am a soccer player. Soccer is so important in my life. It relaxes me when I am stressed! And one of my goals is to become better and hopefully become a famous soccer player. I want to be known because I feel like the world knows more famous male soccer players then female soccer players. We are equally or even better than male soccer players. But anyways I am glad that this school year is about to end. Fuk does it look like I am trynna get up at 5am.

 I will keep my goal until I know I have accomplished it. And yeah I will keep practicing during the summer because I deadass practice from Monday to Thursday. Friday and Saturday are my days off but I usually just practice by myself or play for fun. And Sunday are the soccer games. I will be having a busy ass summer. And I do not mind at all honestly because summer gets boring around July.

 Ohhh and June 30 is a my mf glow day!! (bday for you wierdos who do not get what i mean by glow day) I mean I don't really get excited about my birthday at all. I have always wanted to turn 16. And I still need a year which makes me mad and sad but I will enjoy being 15 and 14 for right now. Lets just hope this summer goes good and not shitty like last summer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement

Trauma Nurse