MAY 21, 2018

WHEN A DEEP INJURY IS DONE US, WE NEVER RECOVER UNTIL WE FORGIVE
BY ALAN PATON


Image result for forgiveness
 Personally I am really bad at forgiving. I hold in my anger and yes i do take it out on others. I also hate saying sorry like just the idea of saying the word. ughh no! I try to forgive but it does not really work for me because then i remember what they did to me and i get mad. Forgiving is hard for me because i have been let down a lot. Honestly i feel like this quote was not for me at all. But i guess if you are all about that sweetheart and sweet shit go ahead and forgive. Look i am not saying it is bad to forgive but it is not good what they did to you. Peace will find you when it needs to so do not trip about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement