May 11, 2018

Image result for sophocles I like the quote that was given today because it made me remember a lot of things. I came across this post on Instagram that said "kids these days rather cheat on tests and not understand anything to get an A, then take the test and get the grade they deserve." And for a second I was like wow this is so accurate. We have this fear of not passing it because our grade will go down. Now and days we care more about the grade then the lesson and understanding it. So the quote today just made me think about what I came across a couple of months back. I also enjoyed this quote because I play soccer and I am that type of girl that takes the games very serious. There is this quote that I know and every time I am playing I keep it in mind. It says "We play our heart in the field." We basically give it our all and I like that but now I might keep this quote in my head too. "I would prefer even to fail with honor than to win by cheating." I love to win because it is a good feeling but I don't think that if we win by cheating, I will feel good about it. I like to win with honesty not by cheating. Because if we win by cheating we didn't really win. Make sure to really give some good deep thinking to this quote because it makes you think a lot about past situations or even future situations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement