Image result for big bear

Image result for soccerSome things I did during the winter break is go to the beach, go to the mall, and go to big bear. I mainly just ate and went to sleep. I did not meet new people during the break. I didn't watch any movies during the break either. I did play soccer during the break. I also had to work out a lot. I don't think there was any CTR experiences during the winter break. I didn't read any books during the break. I don't like to read at all even though I have to. I did no homework because the teachers were so kind and didn't leave any homework. I didn't want to come back to school because it is boring. I guess now I have to work really hard to pass this second semester. I don't want to retake any classes at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement