Modeling


Image result for hailey baldwin givenchy photoshoot
Image result for bella and gigi hadid 2018Image result for kendall jennerImage result for cara delevingne
The modeling career is now a very famous thing in 2018. Most models in the USA are underweight. and now people are recognizing it. A couple of models have actually had eating disorders and had to leave their job to take care of themselves. I choose this topic because i like the modeling thing. My favorite model is Kendall Jenner. She is really pretty and her has been very successful lately. I really love all her photo shoots. I was really happy for her when she came out on the Victoria Secret runway show. She was an angel! Kendall was looking hella nice. Other models I like are Bella Hadid, Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne, and Haily Baldwin. Hopefully one day i get to meet all these amazing models. LMAO! It is kinda like saying when pigs fly. I doubt i will ever meet them in person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement