Dr. Ben Carson



I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice  than anything else, and I can change that (poverty). It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change it.

Related image
   What this important man went through was a lot. I am very glad that he is now in good conditions. He is now teaching young people the right thing to do. He tells us his story which I like because not a lot of people do that. He tells us the mistakes he did in life and how he fixed them...What this quote is trying to say is you can change things you do not like about your life. You can make things happen but that requires a lot of work from you. I really like how Ben Carson said at the end that the only way to get a good places when older is to get the best or most education ever. He truly believes that education will lead us to a good future and I agree with his statement. Thank you Dr. Ben Carson for telling us all these important and inspirational things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement