See the source image

MARCELO VIERA!

  So I chose this legend cause I love him. He is the best and honestly I want to be good like him! Well here are a couple of things about Marcelo Viera. He was born on May 12, 1988 in Brazil Rio De Janeiro. He is 29 years old and he is a very successful man. He is currently playing in Real Madrid but he also plays in Brazil. He plays defense and is very good, in my opinion he is the best defense in the Brazilian team. He is a tall man too! One thing I like about him is his hair. It is so adorable! Well this is my post for today. Hope to one day meet him. That would be really cool to be honest. HOPE HE KEEPS UP THE GOOD WORK. AND HE DECIDES TO BE A CTR PERSON!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement