1. Some things that I enjoyed from this class is how nice the teacher is. I also like how he gives us important life lessons.
2. Some things I don't like about this class is we cant listen to music and most of the time when I need to use the restroom I have to wait and its a real emergency I still have to wait.
3. Letting us go to the restroom because sometimes they are emergencies and I don't want to pee my pants:)
4. One highlight I have had in this class is I have learned a lot of different careers and strived to become a better typer.
5. I feel like I did do my best in this class because I always do my work and homework. That's why I have an A in this class.
6. I am writing in my life goal journal. I write only in this class because I don't take it home at all. I rather keep my things safe at my locker than at my house cause then they read my journal and it gets so annoying.
7. I do try to be a CTR person but sometimes I do mistakes. Aye! None is perfect but I will keep striving to be a committed CTR person.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

student success statement

Student Success Statement